- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Last-Minute Halloween Meals For Kids Recipe Video
|Water||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Green food coloring||2 Teaspoon|
|Rotisserie chicken||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), chop|
|Frozen carrots||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Breadcrumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Melted butter||2 Tablespoon|
|For the sauce|
|Cream cheese||4 Ounce|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
Calories 557 Calories from Fat 213
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g36.5%
Saturated Fat 11.9 g59.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 86.1 mg
Sodium 1221.9 mg50.9%
Total Carbohydrates 58 g19.3%
Dietary Fiber 4.6 g18.3%
Sugars 9.5 g
Protein 29 g58.4%
Vitamin A 230.8% Vitamin C 3.3%
Calcium 18.5% Iron 14.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedPot
1. Chop the chicken into small pieces.
2. In a bowl combine breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese and melted butter.
3. In a pot boil water over high heat and then add the food coloring followed by the macaroni, boil and cook the macaroni for 5-6 minutes or until al dente.
4. In a bowl combine cream cheese, garlic salt, milk and black pepper, cook it int the microwave at 20 seconds interval 3 times.
5. Once the macaroni is done drain and transfer it in a bowl.
6. In a large bowl combine chicken, carrots, cheese sauce and macaroni and combine them well until well coated.
7. Transfer the macaroni into a baking dish and sprinkle the breadcrumbs mixture on top.
8. Bake it in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
9. Serve the delicious macaroni and cheese hot.