- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Halloween Treat: Easy and Quick Recipe Video
|For halloween googly monster cupcake|
|Chocolate cupcake||6 (prepared with black liners)|
|Icing||10 Ounce (Vanilla flavor)|
|Food color||2 Drop (orange)|
|Chow mein noodles||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|For halloween bones|
|Mini marshmallow||30 Small|
|Almond bark/White chocolate||5 Medium|
|For severed witch finger cookies|
|Sugar cookie dough||500 Gram|
|Food color||2 Drop (green)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 8861 Calories from Fat 3299
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 370 g569.1%
Saturated Fat 129.3 g646.4%
Trans Fat 16.3 g
Cholesterol 223.5 mg
Sodium 8748.9 mg364.5%
Total Carbohydrates 1345 g448.3%
Dietary Fiber 42.4 g169.5%
Sugars 734.1 g
Protein 97 g193.6%
Vitamin A 3.7% Vitamin C
Calcium 116.3% Iron 146.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will Needicing pen (blue or Black)
1. MONSTER CUPCAKES: Frost each cupcake with vanilla icing lightly.
2. Insert the chow mein noodles on the cupcake to make it look spooky.
3. Place it in the freezer for around 20 min.
4. In a bowl, mix orange food color to the remaining vanilla icing. Mix well.
5. Take the cupcakes out of the freezer and dip it in the colored vanilla icing.
6. Allow the extra icing to drip off and place them on a plate.
7. Insert 2 pretzel sticks into the cupcake.
8. Mark 2 mini marshmallows with icing pen to make them look like eye balls and put them on the pretzel sticks.
9. HALLOWEEN BONES: Take pretzel stick and fix mini marshmallows on both the sides.
10. Melt the white chocolate/ almond bark and roll the pretzel in it or brush it on the pretzels to make it cleaner.
11. Place them on a baking sheet and put in the freezer till they harden.
12. SEVERED WITCH FINGER COOKIES: Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
13. Take a small portion of the cookie dough and place them separately in a small bowl.
14. In another bowl, take the larger portion and add the green food color and mix it well to color the dough evenly.
15. Take some green dough and shape it like a finger. Using fork mark the dough to look like a finger.
16. With the plain dough, make small nails and fix to the fingers.
17. Place them on a baking sheet and bake for around 9 min.
18. Remove from the oven and let it cool completely.
19. In a serving plate, arrange the Halloween treats and serve with a refreshing beverage.