- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Halloween Swamp Jellies Recipe Video
|Jell-o||17 Gram (orange or yellow)|
|Raspberry jello||17 Gram|
|Decorative snake||10 Gram (or frogs to decorate)|
|Hot water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cold water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 107 Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0 g
Saturated Fat 0 g
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 87.5 mg3.6%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.5%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 23.6 g
Protein 2 g4.3%
Vitamin A Vitamin C 9.8%
Calcium 0.7% Iron
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a jug, drop jelly and add a cup of hot water in it. Mix to dissolve.
2. Pour a cup of cold water into the jug and stir.
3. Pop it in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
4. Take the jug out of refrigerator, and pour jelly mixture into a glass about ½ the way up.
5. Put the glass in refrigerator for 90 minutes or in freezer for 20 minutes or until almost set.
6. In a separate jug, add a cup of boiling water and raspberry jelly. Mix and pop it in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
7. Take the glass from freezer, put frogs or snake in it. Pop it back in freezer for 30 minutes to set.
8. Remove from refrigerator and top it with raspberry jelly mixture.
9. Place it in refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
10. Put a big edible snake in glass. Put it in refrigerator to set.
11. Serve Halloween swamp jellies chilled.