- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Halloween Special Easy Chickpeas Recipe Video
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Basil stalks||1 (1 Whole)|
|Green peas||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Extra virgin olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|White wine vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Mozzarella cheese balls||10 Small|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1361 Calories from Fat 837
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 94 g144%
Saturated Fat 39.2 g195.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 221.2 mg
Sodium 2169.7 mg90.4%
Total Carbohydrates 49 g16.3%
Dietary Fiber 14.6 g58.4%
Sugars 19 g
Protein 78 g155.7%
Vitamin A 82.3% Vitamin C 192.1%
Calcium 149.8% Iron 31.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Put garlic clove and whole basil stalk in chopper or food processor and blitz for 10 seconds.
2) Then add whole can of peas and peas juices, olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper and continue to blitz for another minute or until it becomes a fine paste.
3) Transfer the paste into a bowl and add mozzarella balls.
4) At this point you can serve it the way it is, or you can heat it in microwave for 2 minutes or until the dip is hot.
5) Now add your spooky toys and serve!