- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Halloween Special Blood Jello Recipe Video
|Cranberry juice/Mixed berry juice||1 1⁄2 Liter|
|Powdered gelatin||4 Tablespoon (Natural , 4 Envelopes)|
|Frozen blackberries/Frozen strawberries / raspberries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||2 Teaspoon|
|Powdered sugar||3 Teaspoon (Or To Taste)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1384 Calories from Fat 6
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.75 g1.2%
Saturated Fat 0.07 g0.33%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 219.3 mg9.1%
Total Carbohydrates 306 g101.9%
Dietary Fiber 8 g31.8%
Sugars 297.3 g
Protein 53 g106.5%
Vitamin A 3.6% Vitamin C 669.6%
Calcium 74.2% Iron 10.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a large bowl mix gelatin with 1 cup of cold juice and set aside for 3 minutes.
2) Take the rest of the juice and warm it thru, don't boil it.
3) Then add the warm juice to gelatin and mix well. You can refrigerate it in the same bowl or to speed up the process you can transfer the jello to shallow dish.
4) Meanwhile, in food processor mix berries, vanilla extract and sugar.
5) When the jello has firmed ( it usually takes 2-3 hours), mix it with fork or spoon and transfer to round flat platter. Add the crushed berries on top and around the edges.
6) Add eyeballs toys and serve!