- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Halloween Chocolate Mice Recipe Video
|Hershey kisses||1 Cup (16 tbs), unwrapped|
|Maraschino cherries||1 Cup (16 tbs) (with stems)|
|Dipping chocolate/Such as almond bark, semi-sweet morsels, milk chocolate morsels||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sliced almonds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Colored icing||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 105 Calories from Fat 55
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9.6%
Saturated Fat 2.8 g14.1%
Trans Fat 0.3 g
Cholesterol 0.11 mg
Sodium 12.5 mg0.5%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g4.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.29 g1.1%
Sugars 10.7 g
Protein 0.49 g0.97%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C
Calcium 0.7% Iron 0.45%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
2. In a bowl, unwrap the Hershey Kisses and set aside.
3. Drain maraschino cherries on paper towels. Make sure the cherries have stems, as this will be the tail of the mouse.
4. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the dipping chocolate.
5. Take the cherries one at a time and dip it into the melted chocolate by holding on to the stem. Place the dipped cherry onto the wax paper with the stem facing up or down.
6. While the melted chocolate is still soft, gently press the bottom of a Hershey Kiss into the chocolate on the cherry. The pointy part of the Hershey kiss should be sticking out, as this will be the face of the mouse.
7. Taking two sliced almond pieces, place them between the chocolate covered cherry and the base of the Hershey kiss, this will be the ears of the mouse.
8. Using colored icing, pipe on the eyes and a nose. Repeat steps 5, 6, 7, 8 with the rest of the cherries.
9. Serve these Halloween chocolate mice for a party and enjoy!