- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Halloween Apple Cake Recipe Video
|Flour||2 1⁄4 Cup (36 tbs)|
|Butter substitute||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Sugar substitute||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Low fat buttermilk/No fat buttermilk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Sliced apples||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|For greasing and dusting the cake pan|
|Butter substitute||1 Tablespoon|
|Flour||1 Tablespoon (For dusting)|
Calories 156 Calories from Fat 22
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g3.9%
Saturated Fat 0.58 g2.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 63.4 mg
Sodium 295.4 mg12.3%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g7%
Sugars 3.8 g
Protein 5 g9.8%
Vitamin A 20.8% Vitamin C 2.6%
Calcium 1.7% Iron 9.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedBundt pan
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a Bundt pan and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, add in the butter and beat. Stir in the sugar and beat again until smooth and creamy.
3. Add in the eggs and beat thoroughly.
4. In a bowl, mix together buttermilk and baking soda. Pour the mixture into butter mixture and mix, followed by flour, cloves, cinnamon and nutmeg. Mix well.
5. Add in the vanilla extract and apple and thoroughly mix everything.
6. Place the mixture into the prepared pan and bake for 30 – 40 minutes.
7. Garnish the cake with snow white sugar and serve.