- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Halibut Fillet In Puff Pastry Shell Recipe
|Mushrooms||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), finley sliced (80 Milliliter)|
|Shallots||8 , chopped|
|Olive oil||4 Teaspoon|
|Tomatoes||4 Teaspoon, diced|
|Leek||80 Milliliter, julienned (1/3 Cup)|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Puff pastry||1 Pound (450 Grams)|
|Egg yolks||2 , beaten|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3794 Calories from Fat 1970
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 219 g337.3%
Saturated Fat 32.9 g164.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 587.8 mg
Sodium 2042.2 mg85.1%
Total Carbohydrates 263 g87.6%
Dietary Fiber 10.3 g41%
Sugars 8.2 g
Protein 190 g379.8%
Vitamin A 128.1% Vitamin C 73.7%
Calcium 67.3% Iron 145%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
– In a bowl, combine all stuffing ingredients and let stand for at least 1 hour.
– Roll out puff pastry and cut into 8 identical fish shapes.
– Place 1 halibut fillet in middle of pastry and spoon stuffing over it. Baste outer edge of pastry with water, then cover with a second crust and pinch edges to seal.
– With a small knife, draw scales on pastry surface. Use a peppercorn for an eye and baste the pastry lightly with beaten egg yolks.
– Repeat for the other halibut fillets, and bake for 30 minutes.