- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Haili's Hawaiian Foods - Kalua Pig Wrap Recipe Video
|Mixed vegetables||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded (cabbage, purple cabbage, carrots)|
|Vegetable oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Mango and peach salsa||2 Teaspoon|
|Kalua pig||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked and shredded|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 622 Calories from Fat 220
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g37%
Saturated Fat 7.3 g36.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 82.1 mg27.4%
Sodium 1185.8 mg49.4%
Total Carbohydrates 61 g20.4%
Dietary Fiber 9.7 g38.8%
Sugars 13 g
Protein 37 g73.7%
Vitamin A 69.3% Vitamin C 18.4%
Calcium 9.7% Iron 6.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Heat a skillet and pour the vegetable oil in it.
2. Throw in the mixed vegetables and cook till they are tender .
3. Lightly toast the tortilla on an open flame.
4. Place the stir fried vegetables on the tortilla.
5. Place the cooked and shredded Kalua pig in the wrap on top of the stir fried vegetables.
5. Top with the mango and peach salsa.
6. Fold the ends on the center and start wrapping from one end until you reach the other end. Cut diagonally and serve.