- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Haddock with Dubrovnik Sauce Recipe
|Onion||1 Ounce, skinned and chopped|
|Tomatoes||1⁄2 Pound, skinned and sliced|
|Cider||7 Fluid Ounce|
|Frozen haddock fillets||4|
|Cheddar cheese||2 Ounce, grated|
Calories 578 Calories from Fat 325
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 35 g54.5%
Saturated Fat 11.8 g58.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 81.9 mg
Sodium 888.9 mg37%
Total Carbohydrates 41 g13.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.8 g3.2%
Sugars 14 g
Protein 26 g51.8%
Vitamin A 14.1% Vitamin C 12.9%
Calcium 15% Iron 12.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a over proof dish, arrange the fish.
2) In a pan, melt the butter and saute the onions until transparent.
3) Add to the pan, tomatoes and fry them gently for few minutes.
4) Mix in the pan, cider and simmer the mixture uncovered.
5) Pour the tomato sauce over the fish arranged in baking dish.
6) Bake the fish uncovered at the temperature of 400 degree F for approximately 20-30 minutes until fish is fully cooked and flakes easily.
7) Serve the fish immediately.