- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Gyuu Tataki Recipe Video
|Beef loin||1 Pound, cut into 2 large pieces|
|Oil||2 Tablespoon (For frying)|
|Korean radish||1⁄4 Small, grated|
|Ginger||1 Teaspoon, juiced (Ginger is grated and juice squeezed out of it)|
|Ponzu sauce||1 Tablespoon (Ponzu sauce is a soy and citrus juice sauce)|
Calories 746 Calories from Fat 492
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 55 g84.4%
Saturated Fat 17.6 g88.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 129.3 mg
Sodium 328.9 mg13.7%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g0.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.73 g2.9%
Sugars 1.1 g
Protein 57 g114.1%
Vitamin A Vitamin C 15.7%
Calcium 3% Iron 37.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Take a pan and pre-heat it with some oil, and add the meat pieces and just fry it a little on the outsides by flipping both the sides.
2. Take a large bowl of ice cold water. Take out the meat pieces from the pan and instantly put them into the bowl with ice cold water so that it stops the cooking process.
3. Once the beef is cooled, wrap it in some kitchen paper and refrigerate it for an hour so that the meat sets and it is easier to cut it later.
4. In a bowl put the grated radish, squeezed ginger juice, and ponzu sauce.
5. After the beef is hard enough to be cut, cut it into long thin pieces and serve.
6. Serve the beef pieces on a plate with some of the grated diakon radish and the radish sauce drizzled with ponzu sauce.