- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Guiness Dark Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe Video
|Graham wafer crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cocoa powder||2 Tablespoon|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon, melted|
|Dark chocolate/Semi sweet chocolate chips||12 Ounce|
|Heavy cream||2 Tablespoon|
|Cream cheese||24 Ounce (At Room Temperature, 3 Packages Of 8 Ounce Each)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Extra stout beer||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (Guiness)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 6011 Calories from Fat 3684
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 416 g640.4%
Saturated Fat 236.9 g1184.5%
Trans Fat 0.4 g
Cholesterol 1575.4 mg
Sodium 2716.6 mg113.2%
Total Carbohydrates 500 g166.6%
Dietary Fiber 33.8 g135.1%
Sugars 411 g
Protein 87 g174.1%
Vitamin A 227.2% Vitamin C 2%
Calcium 113.8% Iron 205.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Prepare the crust. In a bowl, mix together the graham crumbs, cocoa powder, sugar, melted butter and press into the bottom of a 9 inch spring form pan. Make sure to grease the pan well, bottom and sides. Since we’ll be baking the cheesecake in a water bath, cover the exterior of the pan with aluminum foil.
3. Melt the chocolate and heavy cream in a double broiler (or water bath). For a detailed explanation about the method, click here.
4. In a bowl, cream the cream cheese.
5. Mix in the sugar, melted chocolate, sour cream, eggs (one by one), vanilla, and Guinness. Make sure to mix well after each ingredient to get a smooth consistency.
6. Pour the mixture into the spring form pan and take to the oven to cook in a water bath setting.
7. Bake in a preheated 350F oven for 60 minutes.
8. Turn the oven off and leave cheesecake inside for an extra 60 minutes with the heat off.
9. Let it cool completely at room temperature.
For more tips visit Carrolluna.com.