- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fettucini Alfredo Primavera (with Vegetables) Recipe Video
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Regular salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Green bell pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Zuchinni||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped (into 1 inch cubes)|
|Capcicum||1 Large, chopped (into 1 inch cubes)|
|Mushroom||9 Medium, chopped|
|Onion||1 Large, chopped|
|Broccoli||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Carrot||2 Medium, sliced|
|Fettuccine noodles||8 Ounce (Shirataki tofu pasta)|
|Alfredo sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Teaspoon, grated|
Calories 1084 Calories from Fat 459
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 51 g78.2%
Saturated Fat 18.2 g90.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 76.7 mg
Sodium 871 mg36.3%
Total Carbohydrates 126 g42.1%
Dietary Fiber 13.7 g54.7%
Sugars 24.7 g
Protein 34 g67%
Vitamin A 228.1% Vitamin C 299.3%
Calcium 20.5% Iron 23.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Wash and boil the Shirataki tofu pasta as per the direction on the packet.
2. Remove from heat and drain the pasta.
3. On a chopping board roughly cut all the vegetables.
4. In a skillet, saute these vegetables in little olive oil, butter, salt and pepper until crisp-tender.
5. Stir in the drained tofu pasta and mix well.
6. Add in the Alfredo sauce and stir until well incorporated.
7. Before serving top it with some parmesan cheese, mix well and serve hot garnished with few basil leaves and chopped cilantro.