- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Guacamole Recipe Video
|Cilantro||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chiffonade|
|Coriander seed||1 Teaspoon|
|Jalapeno||2 , chopped finely|
|Onion||3 Tablespoon, chopped finely (soaked in salty water)|
|Fresh lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Kosher salt||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 732 Calories from Fat 530
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 63 g97.4%
Saturated Fat 9.1 g45.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 2875.2 mg119.8%
Total Carbohydrates 49 g16.3%
Dietary Fiber 32.4 g129.4%
Sugars 6.8 g
Protein 10 g20.5%
Vitamin A 22.8% Vitamin C 135%
Calcium 10.5% Iron 19.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Slit the avocado, take out the pit and scoop it into a large bowl.
2. Sprinkle kosher salt in the avocado bowl; add in onion, jalapeno and coriander seeds.
3. Mash all the ingredients together with a potato masher.
4. Add in lemon juice and mash again.
5. Sprinkle cilantro over the guacamole and serve with your favorite chips.
If you are planning to serve Guacamole later then place pit of the avocado in it, so, that it don’t get oxidized.