- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Ground Lamb with Pineapple Ring Recipe
|Onion||1 Large, minced|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground lamb||1 Pound|
|Celery stalks with leaves||2 , chopped very fine|
Calories 371 Calories from Fat 242
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g41.3%
Saturated Fat 11.6 g58.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 82.8 mg
Sodium 815.3 mg34%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g4%
Dietary Fiber 2.3 g9.3%
Sugars 6.8 g
Protein 20 g39.9%
Vitamin A 15% Vitamin C 16.4%
Calcium 4.7% Iron 12.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a small bowl, place the onion and sprinkle with salt; keep aside for about 1/2 hour.
2) Put the onion on a cloth, twist ends to squeeze out the onion juice over the ground lamb.
3) Combine the celery and leaves with the meat; then shape into 8 rolls about 3 inches in length.
4) Place the rolls on the grill and broil until they are evenly browned.
5) During last 10 minutes of cooking, keep the pineapple rings on the grill and sprinkle nicely with the paprika.
6) Serve immediately in a nice plate.