- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Ground Chicken Burgers with Grilled Pineapple Cucumbers and Tomatoes Recipe Video
|Chicken breast||16 Ounce, ground|
|Bread crumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Pineapple||1 Medium, slice|
|Country bread||1 , slice|
|Vedallia onion||1 , slice|
|Cucumber||1 , slice|
|Vine tomatoes||340 Gram, slice|
|Bacon strips||2 , cooked|
Calories 1121 Calories from Fat 369
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 42 g64.3%
Saturated Fat 23.9 g119.4%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 225.9 mg
Sodium 569.1 mg23.7%
Total Carbohydrates 128 g42.6%
Dietary Fiber 14.9 g59.6%
Sugars 73.4 g
Protein 66 g131.8%
Vitamin A 29.6% Vitamin C 466.3%
Calcium 24.1% Iron 19.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, mix together the ground chicken and bread crumbs.
2. Once done, form two 8 ounce patties and season with sale and pepper.
3. Butter both the sides of the sliced country bread.
4. Lay the chicken patties on a hot grill and cook until completely done.
5. Add the pineapple and sliced onions and grill.
6. Lay down the bread as well and toast.
7. In a plate, lay down the bread with the chicken on top. Next, add the grilled pineapple, onion, cucumber and tomatoes. Add bacon, if you wish.
8. Serve with a side of fresh cherries.