- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Ground Chicken Burgers with Grilled Pineapple Cucumbers and Tomatoes Recipe Video
|Chicken breast||16 Ounce, ground|
|Bread crumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Pineapple||1 Medium, slice|
|Country bread||1 , slice|
|Vedallia onion||1 , slice|
|Cucumber||1 , slice|
|Vine tomatoes||340 Gram, slice|
|Bacon strips||2 , cooked|
Calories 1218 Calories from Fat 417
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 47 g72.6%
Saturated Fat 25.4 g127%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 94.4 mg31.5%
Sodium 421.8 mg17.6%
Total Carbohydrates 128 g42.6%
Dietary Fiber 14.9 g59.6%
Sugars 73.4 g
Protein 82 g164.1%
Vitamin A 28.6% Vitamin C 461.8%
Calcium 21.6% Iron 10.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, mix together the ground chicken and bread crumbs.
2. Once done, form two 8 ounce patties and season with sale and pepper.
3. Butter both the sides of the sliced country bread.
4. Lay the chicken patties on a hot grill and cook until completely done.
5. Add the pineapple and sliced onions and grill.
6. Lay down the bread as well and toast.
7. In a plate, lay down the bread with the chicken on top. Next, add the grilled pineapple, onion, cucumber and tomatoes. Add bacon, if you wish.
8. Serve with a side of fresh cherries.