- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Ground Beef In Pastry Shell Recipe
|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Ground beef||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Yellow onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), finely chopped|
|Mushrooms||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 5464 Calories from Fat 3923
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 442 g679.7%
Saturated Fat 226 g1130.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1750.4 mg583.5%
Sodium 3526.3 mg146.9%
Total Carbohydrates 209 g69.7%
Dietary Fiber 10.2 g40.6%
Sugars 6.2 g
Protein 180 g360.2%
Vitamin A 215.2% Vitamin C 68.2%
Calcium 80.5% Iron 125.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Cut the chilled dough in equal parts. Roll out two strips about 9 by 5 .
3. Put one strip on a greased and floured baking sheet.
4. Heat butter in a skillet and add the mushrooms, onion, and beef.
5. Put the meat in a bowl, stir in parsley, egg yolk, milk, and seasonings. Mix.
6. Shape the meat into a loaf on the dough. Put the other dough half on top and fit together. Press the edges together with a fork.
7. Brush dough with beaten egg and slit holes on top with a knife. Bake in a 425°F oven for 45 minutes.