- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Grilling Corn On The Cob Recipe Video
|Corn on the cob||4|
|Butter sticks||10 Gram, cubed|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
Calories 329 Calories from Fat 39
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g6.9%
Saturated Fat 1.7 g8.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 5.4 mg
Sodium 96.1 mg4%
Total Carbohydrates 75 g24.8%
Dietary Fiber 8.9 g35.5%
Sugars 12 g
Protein 10 g20.8%
Vitamin A 16.7% Vitamin C 38%
Calcium 1.3% Iron 12%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Remove the husks of each corn cob and wash under cool running water. Preheat the grill on high heat.
2. Rub butter stick on each corn cob.
3. Grab 4 sheets of foil and place each cob on the foil. Season them with salt and pepper.
4. Roll corn up in each sheet of foil and put a little twist on the ends.
5. Place corn on the grill, on the top shelf for about 10 minutes.
6. Turn them over once hear some sizzling noise and cook for another 5-10 minutes, covered in the grill.
7. Serve the Corn on the cob with grilled meats.