- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Grilled TYSON Chicken Recipe Video
|Chicken breast||2 Pound|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|For salad dressing|
|Orange juice/Pomegranate juice, pineapple juice, grapefruit juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lime juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Red onion||1 , finely chopped|
|Crumbled blue cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|Tomato||1 , cut into quarters|
Calories 521 Calories from Fat 212
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g36.8%
Saturated Fat 5.5 g27.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 5.3 mg1.8%
Sodium 254.8 mg10.6%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.5%
Sugars 4.6 g
Protein 71 g141.7%
Vitamin A 7.4% Vitamin C 24.7%
Calcium 5.2% Iron 1.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Place the chicken breast, between two plastic sheets, using a mallet, flatten it.
2. Season the chicken breast with salt and pepper. Allow to sit for few minutes.
3. In a mixing bowl, place all ingredients of the salad dressing and whisk to combine all the ingredients together.
4. Grill the chicken breasts from each side for about 2 to 3 minutes.
5. In a serving plate, place spinach, onion, tomato, blue cheese, put the chicken breasts and drizzle about 2 tablespoons of the prepared dressing.