- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Grilled Swordfish with Eggplant Caponata Recipe Video
|Plum tomatoes||3 Medium, slice|
|Shallots||3 Medium, slice|
|Swordfish steaks||6 Medium|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Caponata||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Eggplant Caponata)|
Calories 338 Calories from Fat 149
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g25.6%
Saturated Fat 1.6 g8.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 71.4 mg
Sodium 724 mg30.2%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g3%
Dietary Fiber 3.1 g12.6%
Sugars 0 g
Protein 36 g71.1%
Vitamin A 21.1% Vitamin C 20.7%
Calcium 0.5% Iron 7.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedGrill
1. Wash and slice the tomatoes, shallots, set aside.
2. Wash and pat dry the swordfish, season with salt and pepper, set aside.
3. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F.
4. Preheat the grill to high.
5. Place the tomatoes and shallots on the baking tray season with salt.
6. Roast until the tomatoes and onions become soft.
7. Place the swordfish on the grill and grill for 2-3 minutes.
8. Once done remove and place it on a serving plate, top it with eggplant caponata.
9. Serve the Grilled Swordfish with Eggplant Caponata along with roasted tomatoes and shallots.