- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Quick Grilled Pizza Recipe Video
|Pizza dough||1 Pound|
|Flour||1 Tablespoon (For dusting)|
|Fresh mozzarella||8 Ounce, sliced|
|Tomato||1 , sliced|
|Basil leaves||6 , chiffonade|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 400 Calories from Fat 140
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.5%
Saturated Fat 6.3 g31.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 30 mg
Sodium 721.9 mg30.1%
Total Carbohydrates 48 g16.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.69 g2.8%
Sugars 2.8 g
Protein 21 g41.3%
Vitamin A 10.3% Vitamin C 7.4%
Calcium 18.9% Iron 12.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat an outdoor grill to medium heat and place the stone pizza grill on and close.
2. Dust pizza peel and dough with corn meal and dust hands and dough with the flour.
3. Top the dough with mozzarella, tomato and basil. Place the pizza in the prepared grill. Cover and cook for 4 minutes.
4. Open the cover of grill and see the crust whether it’s brown or not. Cover the frill again and cook for another 4 minutes.
5. Garnish the pizza with basil, salt and extra virgin olive oil. Serve with sangria and enjoy!