- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Grilled Perch in a Bun Recipe
|Pan dressed perch/Fish fillets, frozen||6|
|Creamy french dressing||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3588 Calories from Fat 659
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 73 g112%
Saturated Fat 9.9 g49.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 2430.2 mg
Sodium 3805.3 mg158.6%
Total Carbohydrates 155 g51.8%
Dietary Fiber 6.2 g24.8%
Sugars 26.5 g
Protein 549 g1097.1%
Vitamin A 24.3% Vitamin C 99%
Calcium 242.5% Iron 172.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Thaw the fish at room temperature.
2) Clean, wash, and dry each fillet.
3) In a bowl, mix together French dressing, lemon juice, and pepper.
4) Brush each fillet with this sauce.
5) Place over hot coals and grill for ten minutes.
6) Turn and brush with sauce.
7) Grill for five minutes longer, or till the fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
8) Serve each fillet on a frankfurter bun, along with tartar sauce.