- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Grilled Nectarines with Raspberry Sauce Recipe Video
|Nectarines||4 , pitted and cut into 1/2 inch thick slices|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon||1⁄2 , juice extracted|
|For raspberry sauce|
|Raspberries||1 Pound (fresh or frozen)|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 300 Calories from Fat 76
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.4%
Saturated Fat 1.1 g5.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1.5 mg0.1%
Total Carbohydrates 58 g19.3%
Dietary Fiber 10.1 g40.5%
Sugars 44.9 g
Protein 3 g5.9%
Vitamin A 10.2% Vitamin C 71.6%
Calcium 4.2% Iron 7.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the grill to high.
2. Brush the nectarine slices with olive oil. Sprinkle the nectarines with sugar and drizzle with lemon juice.
3. Place the nectarine on the grill and cook for 2-3 minutes per side.
4. To make the raspberry sauce – in a saucepan add in the raspberries, lemon juice and sugar. Bring to a simmer and dissolve the sugar, for 10 minutes.
5. Strain the sauce through a fine mesh sieve.
6. Serve the grilled nectarines with scoops of ice cream and drizzle the raspberry sauce over.