- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
How to Make Grilled Fruit Skewers Recipe Video
|Mango||2 , peeled, seeded and cubed|
|Papaya||1⁄2 Large, peeled, seeded and cubed|
|Pineapple||1⁄2 , peeled, cored and cubed|
|Strawberries||1 Pound, washed|
Calories 196 Calories from Fat 7
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.88 g1.4%
Saturated Fat 0.14 g0.68%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 7.2 mg0.3%
Total Carbohydrates 50 g16.7%
Dietary Fiber 7.4 g29.6%
Sugars 37.2 g
Protein 2 g5%
Vitamin A 38.2% Vitamin C 348%
Calcium 6.6% Iron 5.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedBamboo Skewers
1. Soak the skewers in cold water for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat a charcoal grill to medium heat.
3. Thread the fruit onto the skewers, beginning with strawberries, then pineapple, then papaya, and mango. Continue alternating among the four.
4. Grill the fruit, turning as necessary, for 6-8 minutes.
5. Remove the skewers from the grill and serve over scoops of Butter Pecan Ice Cream.