- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Grilled Fruit Salad Recipe Video
|Watermelon slice||1 Small, strips|
|Pineapple slice||1 Medium, strips|
|Cantaloupe slices||1 Medium, slice|
|Apricot||1 Medium, slice|
|Peach||1 Medium, slice|
|Moscato wine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon (For greasing)|
Calories 110 Calories from Fat 6
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.65 g1%
Saturated Fat 0.07 g0.36%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 12.1 mg0.5%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g6%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.4%
Sugars 9.6 g
Protein 2 g3.1%
Vitamin A 25.3% Vitamin C 23.9%
Calcium 1.5% Iron 3.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedGrill
1. Remove seeds from watermelon and cantaloupe, if required, cut them into thick strips even the pineapple.
2. Slice the peach and apricot, set aside.
3. Drizzle some oil over the grill.
4. Lay the fruits on the grill.
5. Drizzle some Moscato wine on the fruits that are cooking on the grill.
6. Grill them lightly.
7. Once done remove and let them cool completely.
8. Serve the grilled fruit salad with chopped mint leaves and moscato wine.