- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
How to make Grilled Clams and Mussels Recipe Video
|Mussels||2 Pound, scrubbed and cleaned|
|Clams||1 Pound, scrubbed|
|Cloves||4 , minced|
|Shallot||1 Medium, minced|
|Dry white wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Red peppers||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Fresh parsley||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs), coarsely chopped|
Calories 235 Calories from Fat 108
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18.9%
Saturated Fat 6.3 g31.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 75.2 mg25.1%
Sodium 457.8 mg19.1%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.22 g0.89%
Sugars 0.1 g
Protein 21 g42.2%
Vitamin A 21.9% Vitamin C 39.4%
Calcium 6.7% Iron 70.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedDisposable Foil roasting pan
1. Preheat the grill to medium high heat.
2. Place the foil roasting pan on the grill and add in the butter, garlic, and shallots. Cover the grill and cook for few minutes.
3. Pour in the dry white wine and crushed red peppers. Stir all the ingredients well.
3. Add in the mussels and clams in an even layer. Cover the grill and cook until the mussels and clams open, for 10 minutes.
4. Garnish Grilled Clams and Mussels with parsley and serve.