- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
American Style Grilled Chicken And Peppers Recipe Video
|Chicken breasts||4 Large, boneless|
|Green bell pepper||1 Large, striped|
|Onion||1 Large, sliced|
|Provolone cheese||4 Large, sliced|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 394 Calories from Fat 147
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g25.5%
Saturated Fat 6.8 g34%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 19.3 mg6.4%
Sodium 497.7 mg20.7%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.3%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.4%
Sugars 4.6 g
Protein 52 g104.4%
Vitamin A 8.3% Vitamin C 69.9%
Calcium 23.4% Iron 2.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Slice chicken breast and rub olive oil on both sides.
2. In a pan, place the chicken breast slices and cook both the sides for 3-4 minutes.
3. On a plate, place the cooked chicken and heat olive oil, add peppers and onion to skillet and sauté until tender.
4. Add chicken slices to skillet and top sautéed vegetables on chicken slices.
5. Place a slice of cheese on both pieces and cover the lid and let the cheese melt.
6. Serve with any dip.