- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Easy Cheese Sandwich Recipe Video
|Tomato||1 , sliced|
|Cooking oil||1 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 413 Calories from Fat 219
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g37.7%
Saturated Fat 15.2 g75.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 52.5 mg
Sodium 1604.5 mg66.9%
Total Carbohydrates 33 g11.1%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.4%
Sugars 7.2 g
Protein 16 g32%
Vitamin A 34.5% Vitamin C 26%
Calcium 40.2% Iron 10%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a pan, spray cooking oil.
2. Place the bread on the pan and brown it on one side. Remove it from the pan once it is slightly toasted.
3. Place the bread on a plate with the brown side up. Place a slice of cheese over it.
4. Place tomato slices over it.
5. Add salt and pepper over it.
6. Place another slice of cheese over it.
7. Top it with toasted bread brown side down.
8. Heat the pan again and spray oil.
9. Place the sandwich over it and toast it on medium flame until the bread browns.
10. Cut Easy cheese sandwich into triangles and serve it hot with chutney or sauce.