- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Quick Grilled Zucchini Recipe Video
|Melted butter||1 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Zucchini||1 , cut lengthwise|
|Yellow squash||1 , cut lengthwise|
|Dried basil||1 Teaspoon (Or As Needed)|
|Granulated garlic||1 Teaspoon (Or As Needed)|
Calories 126 Calories from Fat 61
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g11.7%
Saturated Fat 2.5 g12.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 8.1 mg
Sodium 105.1 mg4.4%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.2%
Dietary Fiber 4.5 g17.9%
Sugars 7.7 g
Protein 5 g9.8%
Vitamin A 6.2% Vitamin C 15.6%
Calcium 3.5% Iron 4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Brush the zucchini and squash with oil and butter mixture.
3. Sprinkle basil, granulated garlic, salt and pepper to taste.
4. Preheat grill to 450 F.
5. Place the zucchini and squash on the grill.
6. Grill 3 minutes on each side.
7. Serve the zucchini and squash with grilled chicken and beans.
This video is a creation of acookinchef. You can visit acookinchef for complete recipes, and more videos.