- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Grilled Vegetables Recipe Video
|Red onion||1 Large|
|Red bell pepper||1 Medium, cubed|
|Green bell pepper||1 Medium, cubed|
|Orange bell pepper||1 Medium, cubed|
|Yellow bell pepper||1 Medium, cubed|
|Mango||1 Large, cubed|
|Pineapple||1⁄2 Large, cubed|
|Paneer||2 Cup (32 tbs), cubed|
|Potatoes||1⁄2 Kilogram (finger potatoes)|
|Salt||1 Tablespoon (to taste)|
|Extra virgin olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Lime juice||5 Drop (for garnishing)|
Calories 154 Calories from Fat 28
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4.7%
Saturated Fat 0.49 g2.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 3 mg1%
Sodium 500.5 mg20.9%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.4%
Dietary Fiber 3.6 g14.5%
Sugars 17.4 g
Protein 5 g10.9%
Vitamin A 19.1% Vitamin C 170.1%
Calcium 5.3% Iron 4.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a cooker, add the unpeeled finger potatoes and par boil them on high heat for 2 whistles. Once done, remove and set aside for cooling.
2. In a large mixing bowl add all the cubed vegetables, add salt to taste, ground pepper, olive oil. Toss until all the vegetables have been coated well. Set aside.
3. In another bowl, add the cubed fruits, salt, pepper powder, olive oil. Toss until all the pieces have been coated well. Set aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, add in the paneer pieces,salt, pepper powder, olive oil. Toss until all the pieces have been coated well. Set aside.
5. Using 7-8 skewers, arrange all the vegetables in 4 skewers, fruits in 2 skewers and the paneer in 2 skewers and set aside on plates.
6. Heat the grill and place the vegetables and paneer skewers and grill them for 12 - 15 minutes or until they become light brown and crisp. Repeat step 6 for the fruit skewers and let them grill for 7- 8 minutes.
7. Plate the vegetable skewers and serve hot or garnished with a few drops of lime juice.