- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Grilled Tilefish With Bean Salsa Recipe
|Tilefish fillet||1 Pound|
|Black beans||2 Cup (32 tbs), cooked|
|Tomatoes||2 Large, diced|
|Onion||1 Large, diced|
|Fresh coriander||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), minced|
|Chili peppers||1 Tablespoon, minced|
|Stock||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lime juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
Calories 509 Calories from Fat 73
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12.7%
Saturated Fat 1.5 g7.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 56.8 mg
Sodium 100.6 mg4.2%
Total Carbohydrates 69 g23.2%
Dietary Fiber 17 g68.2%
Sugars 9.2 g
Protein 41 g82.4%
Vitamin A 39.4% Vitamin C 37.3%
Calcium 17.8% Iron 31.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a saucepan, combine the beans, tomatoes, onions, coriander, vinegar and peppers.
2) Cover and let stand about 30 minutes.
3) Lightly oil or butter the broiler rack.
4) In a small bowl, whisk together the stock, lime juice, oil, black pepper and garlic.
5) Place the fish in a shallow baking disk and pour the oil mixture over it.
6) Cover the baking dish, refrigerate and let it marinate for 30 minutes.
7) Place the fish on the broiler rack.
8) Broil about 4 inches from the heat fot 5 to 7 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
9) Heat the bean mixture for few minutes, until hot.
10) Place the fish on the serving plate and top it the bean mixture.