- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Grilled Tiger Shrimp with Dill, Thyme and Garlic Recipe
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Thyme leaves||1 Tablespoon|
|Dill sprigs||3 , chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Ground pepper||To Taste|
|Lemon wedges||2 (For Garnish)|
Calories 315 Calories from Fat 103
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g17.7%
Saturated Fat 1.8 g9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 344.7 mg
Sodium 337.5 mg14.1%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.82 g3.3%
Sugars 0 g
Protein 46 g93%
Vitamin A 14.1% Vitamin C 25.8%
Calcium 14.2% Iron 35.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat coals to medium hot before grilling.
2. Devein peeled shrimp, while keep a tail piece intact. Keep shrimp under cold water, rinse well and pat dry.
3. Take a shallow bowl, mix lemon juice, herbs, pepper, garlic and oil well. Add shrimp to the mixture and toss to coat evenly. Allow to marinate for about 1 hour at room temperature.
4. Take out the shrimp from marinade and keep aside the marinade for basting.
5. Place shrimps on thoroughly greased grill and cook on coals, turning with tongs and basting with marinade often for about 3 to 5 minutes or till shrimp turns light pink.
5. Serve immediately garnished with fresh thyme or dill sprigs and lemon wedges.
1. Shrimp can be marinated by refrigerating, covered, for 2 to 6 hours.