- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Grilled Teriyaki Sirloin Steak Tips Recipe Video
|Sirloin tip||2 Pound (Teriyaki marinated)|
|Teriyaki sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Asian Classics Teriyaki Sauce (International Foods))|
Calories 317 Calories from Fat 95
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g16.3%
Saturated Fat 4 g19.9%
Trans Fat 0.3 g
Cholesterol 138.3 mg
Sodium 216.2 mg9%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.2%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 49 g97.1%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 1.1% Iron 27%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will Needgrill
1. Preheat grill on HIGH 10 min.
2. Clean grill with wire brush. Using soft cloth, coat grill grate lightly with vegetable oil.
3. Place meat on grill. Sear 2-3 minutes, until they have changed color one-quarter of the way up from bottom.
4. Now, Turn it over and baste with Teriyaki sauce. Sear for 2-3 minutes. Turnover, baste. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
5. Reduce heat to MEDIUM and close cover.
6. Cook to 5 degrees below desired internal temp, 5-10 minutes (refer to meat cooking guide for final internal temp). Check by inserting thermometer halfway into thickest part of beef.
7. Transfer meat to a clean platter; let it rest for 5-10 min. Slice thinly against the grain. Serve with additional Teriyaki sauce if you like and grilled veggies on the side.