- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Grilled Swordfish With Ginger And Lime Recipe
|Fresh cilantro/2 teaspoons italian flat-leaf parsley, chopped and divided||2 Teaspoon, divided (Chinese Parsley)|
|Ginger root||1 Teaspoon, minced, divided|
|Lime juice||2 Teaspoon, freshly squeezed|
|Boneless swordfish steaks||2⁄3 Pound (Two 1/3 Pound Each)|
|Margarine||2 Teaspoon, softened|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced, divided|
Calories 248 Calories from Fat 108
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18.6%
Saturated Fat 2.1 g10.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 60 mg20%
Sodium 138.3 mg5.8%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g0.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.31 g1.3%
Sugars 0.2 g
Protein 30 g59.8%
Vitamin A 13.1% Vitamin C 10.2%
Calcium 1.4% Iron 6.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take a mixing bowl made of stainless–steel or glass and add the lime juics, cilantro and half of the gingerroot and garlic to combine them properly.
2) Add the swordfish to it and coat properly allowing it to marinate for an hour in the refrigerator or keep it overnight.
3) Pre-heat the gas grill or barbeque by setting it on high for 10 minutes.
4) Take a small bowl and mix the rest of the garlic, gingerroot and cilantro along with the margarine.
5) Coat rack with nonstick cooking spray and arrange the marinated swordfish on it.
6) Cook for 2 minutes on each side until the fish can be flaked easily with a fork
7) Place swordfish on a serving platter and add the margarine mixture on top.
8) Garnish with the parsley and wedges of lime before serving.