- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Grilled Swordfish With Ginger And Lime Recipe
|Fresh cilantro/2 teaspoons italian flat-leaf parsley, chopped and divided||2 Teaspoon, divided (Chinese Parsley)|
|Ginger root||1 Teaspoon, minced, divided|
|Lime juice||2 Teaspoon, freshly squeezed|
|Boneless swordfish steaks||1 Pound|
|Margarine||2 Teaspoon, softened|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced, divided|
Calories 348 Calories from Fat 144
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.7%
Saturated Fat 2.8 g13.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 90 mg
Sodium 205 mg8.5%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g0.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.31 g1.3%
Sugars 0.2 g
Protein 45 g89.2%
Vitamin A 14.4% Vitamin C 11.6%
Calcium 1.4% Iron 8.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take a mixing bowl made of stainless–steel or glass and add the lime juics, cilantro and half of the gingerroot and garlic to combine them properly.
2) Add the swordfish to it and coat properly allowing it to marinate for an hour in the refrigerator or keep it overnight.
3) Pre-heat the gas grill or barbeque by setting it on high for 10 minutes.
4) Take a small bowl and mix the rest of the garlic, gingerroot and cilantro along with the margarine.
5) Coat rack with nonstick cooking spray and arrange the marinated swordfish on it.
6) Cook for 2 minutes on each side until the fish can be flaked easily with a fork
7) Place swordfish on a serving platter and add the margarine mixture on top.
8) Garnish with the parsley and wedges of lime before serving.