- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Grilled Sunshine Vegetable Basket Recipe Video
|Yukon gold potatoes||4 Large, cut into chunks|
|Yellow zucchini||3 Small, cut into chunks|
|Yellow bell peppers||2 Small, cut into chunks|
|Yellow onion||1 Large, cut into chunks|
|Any vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon (For brushing the vegetable basket)|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Regular salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Yellow cherry tomatoes||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Green bell pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Tumeric||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
Calories 256 Calories from Fat 152
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g26.3%
Saturated Fat 5.2 g25.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 16.1 mg5.4%
Sodium 536.7 mg22.4%
Total Carbohydrates 24 g8%
Dietary Fiber 6.4 g25.7%
Sugars 3.8 g
Protein 3 g6%
Vitamin A 22.8% Vitamin C 222%
Calcium 5.4% Iron 8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Add the potatoes into a bowl and cover with saran wrap with a tiny venthole.
2. Pop the bowl into the microwave for 8 minutes.
3. Remove from microwave and add with Yellow zucchini, Yellow bell peppers and Yellow onion into a bowl.
4. Brush the vegetable grill with olive oil and grill the vegetables in a vegetable basket on the grill for 25 minutes. Toss the vegetables a couple of times to grill evenly.
5. To a pot on low heat, add the grilled vegetables.
6. Add yellow cherry tomatoes, olive oil, butter, salt, pepper and turmeric and saute for 2-3 minutes.
7. Plate and serve as a side dish.