- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Delectable Grilled Steak and Beer Soup Recipe Video
|Bacon||3 Ounce, chopped (3 slices)|
|Zucchini||1 Medium, chopped|
|Garlic clove||3 Medium, chopped|
|Celery||2 Bunch (200 gm), chopped|
|Onion||2 Medium, chopped|
|Carrot||2 Medium, chopped|
|Mushroom||1 Medium, diced|
|Beef stock||8 Cup (128 tbs)|
|Cooking oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Red kidney bean||30 Ounce|
Calories 1140 Calories from Fat 148
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g26%
Saturated Fat 3.8 g19%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 37.9 mg12.6%
Sodium 2681.8 mg111.7%
Total Carbohydrates 163 g54.2%
Dietary Fiber 37 g147.8%
Sugars 14.8 g
Protein 74 g148.8%
Vitamin A 109.9% Vitamin C 49.2%
Calcium 31.3% Iron 99.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Salt and pepper the steak slices and put it on the grill and sear on both sides.
2. In a pan, heat some oil and slightly cook the carrots, zucchini, garlic, celery and onions until soft.
3. Cube up the steaks into small pieces.
4. Add the cubed steaks to the vegetables and give a little mix.
5. Add salt and pepper to taste.
6. Add oregano and stir again.
7. Now add the beer and beef stock to the pan and bring the soup to slow simmer for a couple of hours.
8. After an hour, check the soup to see how tender the steak has become.
9. After 2 hours, check the soup again.
10. Add kidney bean, the zucchini and mushroom to the soup and let the soup simmer for 15 minutes until it is ready to eat.
11. Serve hot.