- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Grilled Smoked Fish Recipe
|Smoked salmon/Smoked fish||2 Pound|
|Butter/Other fat||2 Tablespoon, melted|
|Butter/Other fat||2 Tablespoon (At Room Temperature)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Eggs||3 , hard-cooked|
Calories 325 Calories from Fat 164
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g28.3%
Saturated Fat 8 g40.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 165.8 mg
Sodium 1398.6 mg58.3%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g2%
Dietary Fiber 0.14 g0.55%
Sugars 2.2 g
Protein 33 g65.2%
Vitamin A 10.8% Vitamin C
Calcium 7.6% Iron 11.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the grill to medium heat.
2. Separate yolk of 1 hardboiled egg and chop the rest of the egg.
3. In a well greased, hinged, wired grill, place the fish.
4. Place the grill at a distance of 4 inch form heat source.
5. Cook for 7 minutes and then turn over the fish.
6. Apply butter and sprinkle pepper.
7. Grill for another 5 minutes.
8. In a separate sauce pan, melt 2 tablespoon butter and mix flour in it.
9. In a large bowl, mix this flour with milk, fat, seasoning and chopped eggs.
10. Garnish grilled fish with grated egg yolk.
11. Serve hot with sauce.