- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Grilled Sesame Tamari Pork Tenderloin Recipe
|For the pork|
|Pork tenderloin||1 1⁄2 Pound, trimmed of all visible fat and cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces|
|Scallions||2 , trimmed and thinly sliced|
|Ginger root||1 Inch, peeled, finely chopped|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm)|
|Low-sodium soy sauce||5 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), peeled and finely chopped|
|Tamari/Low sodium soy sauce||5 Tablespoon|
|Red wine vinegar||1 Teaspoon|
|Rice vinegar||3 Tablespoon|
|White mushrooms||12 Large|
|For the vegetables|
|Zucchinis||2 , cut into 1-inch pieces|
|Red bell peppers||To Taste, cored|
|Green bell pepper||To Taste|
|White mushrooms||12 Large, wipe clean|
|Red bell peppers||2 , cored, seeded, and cut into 1-inch pieces|
|Green bell pepper||1 , cored, seeded, and cut into 1-inch pieces|
|Sesame oil||1 Tablespoon (For Brushing)|
Calories 227 Calories from Fat 83
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g14.4%
Saturated Fat 2.1 g10.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 73.7 mg
Sodium 325.4 mg13.6%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g2.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g6.2%
Sugars 4.7 g
Protein 26 g52.1%
Vitamin A 3.9% Vitamin C 24.8%
Calcium 2.8% Iron 9.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large nonmetal bowl toss all the pork ingredients well, then cover the bowl tightly and refrigerate the pork for 24 hours.
2. Light a hardwood charcoal fire.
3. Brush sesame oil over the zucchinis, mushrooms, red bell peppers and green bell pepper and thread them and the meat on 8 skewers.
4. Turning the skewers often Grill the meat and vegetables, such that the meat is cooked through and the vegetables are soft, approximately 10 minutes.
5. Serve hot on serving platter with garnish as desired.