- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Grilled Sambol Marinated Shrimp Recipe Video
|Lime||1 Medium, freshly squeezed|
|Cooking oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Shrimp||1 1⁄2 Pound, peeled (uncooked)|
|Cooking oil spray||1 Teaspoon (as required)|
Calories 638 Calories from Fat 297
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 33 g50.9%
Saturated Fat 4.6 g23%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 517.1 mg
Sodium 1466.7 mg61.1%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.39 g1.6%
Sugars 2.1 g
Protein 69 g138.4%
Vitamin A 19.6% Vitamin C 18.1%
Calcium 21.8% Iron 46%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the grill.
2) In a bowl, whisk the sambol, oil and freshly squeezed lime juice together.
3) Thread the shrimp onto skewers and brush with the marinade.
4) Allow the shrimp to marinate for about 15 minutes.
5) Spray the grill with cooking oil spray.
6) Place the skewers on the grill and grill the shrimp until evenly golden on both sides.
7) Serve the grilled shrimp with sambol sauce for dipping.