- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Grilled Salmon with Dill spice Recipe Video
|Salmon fillets with skin||3⁄4 Pound (cut into two pieces)|
|Real mayonnaise||1 Tablespoon|
|Dried dill leaves||2 Pinch|
|Lemon||1 Large, slice (sliced 1/4" thick)|
|Sweet onion||1 Medium, slice (sliced 1/8"-1/4" thick)|
Calories 275 Calories from Fat 108
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18.4%
Saturated Fat 1.5 g7.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 93.8 mg
Sodium 155 mg6.5%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.8%
Dietary Fiber 2.5 g9.9%
Sugars 2.3 g
Protein 35 g69.8%
Vitamin A 5% Vitamin C 58%
Calcium 6.9% Iron 11.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will Needfoil square - 18"x12"
1. Wash and pat dry the salmon fillet and cut into two pieces, set aside.
2. Cut the lemon into ¼ inch thick slices and cut the onions into 1/8"-1/4" thick, set aside.
3. Prepare a foil square - 18"x12" in size.
4. Prepare the grill.
5. Place the salmon fillet skin side down on the foil.
6. Spread a thin layer of mayonnaise and sprinkle dill and layer the fish with lemon and onion slices.
7. Create an airtight "tent" pouch and grill the salmon for 20 minutes.
8. Once done remove and place the salmon fillet on a serving plate.
9. Serve the Grilled Salmon with Dill spice along with fresh salad and jasmine rice.