- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Grilled Salmon Steaks Recipe
|Parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), snipped|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Onion||2 Tablespoon, grated|
|Dry mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Salmon steaks||6 (Fresh Or Frozen)|
Calories 360 Calories from Fat 94
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g16.1%
Saturated Fat 1.7 g8.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 156 mg
Sodium 366.8 mg15.3%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g1%
Dietary Fiber 0.43 g1.7%
Sugars 1 g
Protein 60 g120.4%
Vitamin A 15.5% Vitamin C 27.9%
Calcium 5% Iron 14.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Thaw fish if frozen.
2. In a small bowl, mix together oil, parsley, lemon juice, onion, mustard, salt and pepper to prepare marinade.
3. In a shallow dish, place steaks and pour marinade on top.
4. Let salmon marinate at room temperature for 2 hours or in refrigerator for 4-6 hours; occasionally turn.
5. Just before cooking, drain fish and reserve marinade.
6. In a greased broiler wire basket, place fish and broil over medium hot coals for 8-10 minutes until lightly browned.
7. Brush with marinade and carefully turn.
8. Broil for another 8-10 minutes until fish flakes easily.
9. Serve Grilled Salmon Steaks with salad.