- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Grilled Salmon Salad with Watercress Yogurt Dressing Recipe
|Salmon fillets||16 Ounce (4 Pieces, 4 Ounce / 100 Gram Each, Skin On)|
|Pita||1 , torn into small pieces|
|Romaine lettuce heart||2 , separated and torn into pieces|
|Watercress||2 Ounce, large stalks removed (50 Gram)|
|Horseradish sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic clove||1 Small, crushed|
|Natural bio yogurt||150 Gram (1 Pot)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon (1 Squeeze)|
Calories 251 Calories from Fat 74
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12.9%
Saturated Fat 1.8 g9.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 217.6 mg
Sodium 206.2 mg8.6%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g3.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.66 g2.6%
Sugars 1 g
Protein 31 g62.3%
Vitamin A 21.3% Vitamin C 14.7%
Calcium 7% Iron 10.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a pan of boiling water cook the eggs for 8 minutes.
2. Drain and refresh under running water.
3. Shell the eggs and cut them into quarters.
4.Heat grill to medium
5. Onto a baking tray, arrange the salmon, skin-side down.
6 Grill for 4 minutes.
7. Turn the fish, and add the torn pitta and grill for another 2-3 minutes until the salmon has cooked through and the pitta is crisp and golden.
8. Remove and keep warm.
9. Into a food processor add the watercress, horseradish and garlic and whizz until finely blended.
10. Add the yogurt and 3-4 tablespoon water and pulse for a few sees more to make a smooth dressing.
11. Add a little lemon juice and seasoning to taste.
10. Flake the warm grilled salmon into large flakes.
11. Over a platter scatter the lettuce and top with the egg, salmon and pitta.
12.Drizzle the dressing over the salad and serve.