- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Linguine with Grilled Salmon and Asparagus Cream Sauce Recipe Video
|Chicken broth||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Asparagus spears||1 Cup (16 tbs), cut in to medium pieces|
|Salmon||1 Cup (16 tbs), grilled (leftover)|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (to taste)|
|Pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon (to taste)|
|Linguine||250 Gram (1 pack)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Teaspoon, minced|
|Sun dried tomato||1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs), chopped|
|Cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (as required)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shaved (as required)|
Calories 481 Calories from Fat 125
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g22.5%
Saturated Fat 4.7 g23.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 60.1 mg
Sodium 1135.7 mg47.3%
Total Carbohydrates 60 g19.8%
Dietary Fiber 1.8 g7%
Sugars 12.3 g
Protein 26 g51.5%
Vitamin A 4.4% Vitamin C 2%
Calcium 23.8% Iron 12.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a pan, add the chicken broth and bring to a boil.
2) Add the asparagus spears and cook them until they are tender-crisp. Drain the asparagus and keep aside.
3) In a pot, bring water to a boil and add salt.
4) Then the linguine pasta and allow to cook as per package instructions until al dente. Drain and keep aside.
5) Meanwhile, in a frying pan, heat the olive oil, then add the garlic, sun dried tomatoes, salmon and asparagus.
6) Then add the cream, salt and pepper to taste.
7) Cook for a few minutes and then add a little water in which the pasta was cooked.
8) Add the salmon mixture over the cooked linguine and toss to thoroughly mix.
9) Top with the shaved parmesan cheese and serve.