- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Dill and Lemon Salmon Recipe Video
|Salmon fillet||3⁄4 Pound, cut into 2 pieces|
|Real mayonnaise||1 Tablespoon|
|Dill leaf||1 Tablespoon, seasoning (fresh or dried)|
|Lemon||1 Large, sliced (or 2 small)|
|Sweet onion||1 Medium, sliced (can use yellow or white)|
Calories 138 Calories from Fat 54
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9.2%
Saturated Fat 0.75 g3.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 46.9 mg
Sodium 79.1 mg3.3%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.1%
Sugars 1.1 g
Protein 18 g35%
Vitamin A 7.9% Vitamin C 34.1%
Calcium 3.6% Iron 6.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take a foil and place salmon on that, put the skin side down.
2) Spread a layer of mayonnaise on salmon, don't spread thick layer just a thin layer.
3) Sprinkle dill over salmon and put a layer of lemon and onion.
4) Wrap the salmon in foil and grill it for some time.
5) Serve salmon with grilled tomatoes and grilled potato wedges.