- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Grilled Ribeye & Fajita Steaks Recipe Video
|Rib eye steak||1 Pound|
|Skirt steak||1 Ounce|
|Sea salt||2 Teaspoon (Adam’s reserve)|
|Cracked pepper||2 Teaspoon|
Calories 374 Calories from Fat 151
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g26.6%
Saturated Fat 6.4 g32.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 87.5 mg29.2%
Sodium 2008.3 mg83.7%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g1.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.3%
Sugars 0 g
Protein 45 g89.1%
Vitamin A 0.3% Vitamin C 1.8%
Calcium 2.2% Iron 20.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedTuscany Grill
1. Using a meat hammer, hammer the skirt steak before seasoning.
2. Season the rid eye steak and skirt steak with sea salt and cracked pepper.
3. Prepare the grill with coal and mesquite woods.
4. Once the grill is ready, place the rib eye steak on the grill with the help of a meat hook.
5. Sear the meat on both sides, flip it and grill it for 15-20 minutes.
6. Place the skirt steak on the grill and do the same, grill to your perfection.
7. Once done remove and let it rest.
8. Serve the rib eye and fajita steak along with some roasted potatoes.