- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Grilled Quesadillas with Yogurt Salsa Recipe
|Monterey jack cheese||2 Ounce, shredded to make 1/2 cup|
|Colby cheese||2 Ounce, shredded to make 1/2 cup|
|8 inch flour tortillas||4|
|Green chiles||4 Teaspoon, chopped (1 Tablespoon Plus 1 Teaspoon Chopped)|
|Vegetable cooking spray||1|
Calories 238 Calories from Fat 104
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18.9%
Saturated Fat 5.4 g27.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 28.5 mg
Sodium 465.6 mg19.4%
Total Carbohydrates 21 g6.8%
Dietary Fiber 1 g4%
Sugars 0.3 g
Protein 10 g19.5%
Vitamin A 7% Vitamin C 20.2%
Calcium 19.8% Iron 0.93%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons each Monterey Jack and Colby cheese just off center of each tortilla and top each with 1 teaspoon chilies.
2. On a grill coated with cooking spray arrange tortillas and grill 6 inches over hot coals 1 minute until undersides of tortilias are golden brown.
3. Fold in half and grill 30 seconds or until cheese melts.
4. Cut each tortilla into 4 wedges.
5. Top each wedge with Yogurt Salsa and serve immediately.