- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Grilled Prawns and White Corn Summer Salad Recipe Video
|For the vinaigrette:|
|Red onion||1 Tablespoon, chopped finely|
|Smoked paprika||1 Tablespoon|
|Sherry vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||1⁄2 Teaspoon, grated|
|For the salad:|
|Corn cobs||2 Medium, grill|
|Yukon potatoes||3 Small, grill|
|Andouille sausage||1 Large, grill|
|Prawns||1 Cup (16 tbs), grill|
|Arugula||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cherry tomatoes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 2163 Calories from Fat 1154
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 132 g203.7%
Saturated Fat 35.8 g179.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 504.6 mg
Sodium 4848.2 mg202%
Total Carbohydrates 115 g38.5%
Dietary Fiber 6.5 g25.9%
Sugars 7.2 g
Protein 121 g241.5%
Vitamin A 16% Vitamin C 18.2%
Calcium 0.7% Iron 36.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. For the Vinaigerette: In a bowl, add the red onion, smoked paprika, cherrry vinegar, extra virgin olive oil and garlic and mix well.
2. Add the corn, potatoes, sausage and prawns to the grill to cook eveny on all sides for about 10-15 minutes.
3. Remove the corn of the grill and cut the corn off the cob.
4. Slice the potatoes and the sausage.
5. In a bowl, add the cooked corn, potatoes, sausage and shrimp.
6. Add arugula, cherry tomatoes, rosemary and 3-4 tablespoons of the vinaigrette and mix well.
7. Plate and serve as a refreshing summer salad along with some wine.