- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Grilled Potato with Blue Cheese and Arugula Recipe Video
|Red potato||3 Medium|
|Arugula||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Blue cheese dressing||3 Tablespoon|
|Blue cheese||1 Tablespoon|
|Chives||1 Tablespoon, finely chopped (garnish)|
Calories 184 Calories from Fat 61
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g10.6%
Saturated Fat 1.9 g9.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 8.6 mg
Sodium 166.9 mg7%
Total Carbohydrates 27 g8.9%
Dietary Fiber 3 g12.2%
Sugars 2.4 g
Protein 5 g9.4%
Vitamin A 11.2% Vitamin C 30.3%
Calcium 6.3% Iron 8.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Heat the barbecue to high.
2) Poke the potatoes a few times with the tip of a knife.
3) Microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes or slightly softened.
4) Slice the potatoes into 1/2 inch rounds.
5) Grill for 5 minutes on each side or until golden and crisp.
6) In a shallow serving bowl, place the arugula and top with the potato slices.
7) Add the blue cheese dressing and toss to combine.
8) Garnish with blue cheese and finely chopped fresh chives and serve.