- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Grilled Potato Salad Recipe
|Small new potatoes||1 Pound, quartered|
|Sweet red pepper/Sweet green pepper||1 Medium, cubed|
|Onion||1 Medium, sliced|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Rosemary||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon, dried (Whole)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Red pepper flakes||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
Calories 102 Calories from Fat 36
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.2%
Saturated Fat 0.61 g3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 445.6 mg18.6%
Total Carbohydrates 15 g4.9%
Dietary Fiber 3 g11.9%
Sugars 3.5 g
Protein 2 g3.2%
Vitamin A 21% Vitamin C 83.4%
Calcium 3.3% Iron 3.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a large bowl, add in potatoes, onion and pepper. Mix and keep aside.
2) In a saucepan, heat oil and saute garlic, rosemary and pepper flakes.
3) Take the saucepan off the flame. Add in olive oil and toss in the sauted vegetables. Season with salt and give it a good mix.
4) Transfer the seasoned mixture onto a large aluminium foil. Wrap tightly.
5) On a grill, on medium or hot, grill the foil containing the potato salad for about 45 minutes. Turn the package over once in between the cooking time.
6) Serve the grilled potato salad on the side along with steamed rice, garnished with some chopped fresh herbs.