- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Grilled Pork Chops with Compound Butter Recipe Video
|Boneless center cut pork chops||2 , trimmed of all fat (2 Piece Per Diner)|
|Butter stick||1⁄8 , softened to room temperature|
|Dijon mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), finely minced|
|Dried thyme||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 495 Calories from Fat 204
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23 g35.1%
Saturated Fat 7 g35.2%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 212.6 mg
Sodium 174.3 mg7.3%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.62 g2.5%
Sugars 0.1 g
Protein 65 g130%
Vitamin A 10.6% Vitamin C 5.7%
Calcium 8.6% Iron 15.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat grill on high.
2) Trim any extra fat and let the chops come to room temperature.
3) In a bowl, add all the ingredients to make compound butter and keep aside.
4) Place the chops on grill and cook for a minute.
5) Flip the side and cook for one more minute.
6) Decrease the heat and grill for 2 minutes or until internal temperature is 145 degrees.
7) Add some compound butter about for 30 -60 seconds before chops are done.
8) Remove from heat and cover. Let it sit for 3-5 minutes.
9) Serve the grilled pork chops with a dollop of compound butter.